Monday, July 19, 2010

Have I told you lately that I love you?

To my friends -- let me take this moment to let each one of you know that I love you and praise God for you. Every one of you cares about my progress, health and well being. You are concerned for me during the most trying of times. You raise me up and never kick me when I'm down. You walk in whenever the rest of the world walks out. Each of you surely pushes me to be better than my best. You challenge me to change the things I have the power to change. You're there on your knees along with me patiently waiting until God answers. You take the time to hear me out and attempt to understand the root of my faults rather than attacking the poor choices I have made.

You're there because you care, and I am forever grateful for you and for our friendship. I have said this once plus a thousand more times...each time with more meaning than the last -- I can NEVER repay each of you for your kindness. Please know that I'm asking God to.

No comments:

Post a Comment