Monday, April 12, 2010

Dear Mom

I wanted to let you know how truly appreciated you are. Everything you do from cooking to cleaning to playing with the puppies, it's very gracious of you to juggle it all for us. But I really want to thank you for so much more.

God blessed you with a model son. Your son is someone EVERYONE looks up to. My family, my friends, my colleagues (past and present) and acquaintances all know how genuinely selfless your son is. The incredible man you have raised is a reflection of the more incredible mother that raised him. Like the old saying, "behind every strong man is a stronger woman," you are the strength behind Junior's most unshakable character. You have taught him to love unconditionally, give generously and live faithfully.

I will never understand why God blessed me so richly with Junior. I have a lot to learn so I can be the wife he deserves. After all of the mistakes and triumphs, Junior always shows me how much he loves me.

You have raised a true man of God. I am eternally grateful to our Lord for HIS blessings, and I'm forever grateful for the mother he adores. We both look up to you admirably for the many hats you wear every day. Thank you for always putting us first. Thank you for all that you've done. Thank you most especially for your love. Not many people understand true selfless love. You are the epitome of unfailing love.

I praise God for you. If it weren't for your example and for your son, I firmly believe I would be a lost soul. Thank you for all that you do and for so much more. We can never repay you for your kindness, but we're always asking God to.

Lots of love,
Rowena

1 comment: