Monday, November 1, 2010

Singlehood

My alarm wakes me up every morning, and yes, I’m guilty of snoozing it. Instead of music blaring to get me out of bed, I have the tuner set to Christian talk radio. Yesterday morning I heard a message that made it hard for me to fall back asleep. The message was in regards to being single and finding the perfect spouse. I know a few single men and women who are searching for their life partners. These folks are still praying and looking for the perfect mate they can grow old with.

My heart goes out to those who I believe are good, God-fearing people but just can’t find the right person to share their life with. What struck me was when I heard that single men/women are believed to find their perfect mate when serving the Lord. From what I understand, if you’re in a capacity of serving the Lord, then you’ll successfully find the ONE.

For those who are single and seeking with faith that God has your perfect mate already lined up, heed these words. You will find your mate when serving the Lord…in whatever capacity that may be.

No comments:

Post a Comment