Friday, April 29, 2011

The Royal Wedding Part 2

I am humbled by the verses in scripture the royal couple has chosen to be read during the ceremony. I’ve picked out powerful verses and listed them below. These words stand out and remind me why I married the God-fearing man who has chosen to remain in this marriage for better and for worse.

"Let love be genuine. Hate what is evil. Serve the Lord. Persevere in prayer. Do not repay anyone evil for evil. Live peaceably with all." (Romans 12:9-21)


In my heart of hearts, I believe my marriage will be forever if and only if we remain steadfast and true to these biblical standards. With all that my husband and I have endured and enjoyed, I have faith our marriage will be blessed by God as long as we choose to remain in this together.

In marriage, we must each grow into the man and woman God intended us to be. As long as we help each other spiritually, then an unending love will surely be.

No comments:

Post a Comment