Saturday, July 13, 2013

Motherhood and Marketing Take One



I have a line up of products/services/companies to feature in my upcoming "Motherhood and Marketing" segments. In a nut shell, I am strategically reaching out to women who fall into at least one of the following categories:

- soon-to-be mothers
- stay-at-home mothers
- working mothers
- "mompreneurs"
- clothing boutique-shoppers
- fashionable trend setters
- active and health conscious
- social media enthusiasts

DISCLAIMER: The women who fall into this demographic listing are all just top of mind and were not gathered by formal marketing research and/or consumer behavior analysis. These categories include the women I have been in touch with daily on a personal and professional level. I am not currently accepting any monetary compensation for my product/service mentions. I'm ultimately doing this YouTube video series because I am aspiring to be a TV personality one day, maybe in the distant future...God willing! I don't have time to practice my stand ups and confidence-building techniques on camera in a formal studio setting. So instead, I'm trying the broadcasting thing via YouTube while also promoting some great stuff that I hope fellow moms also find useful. I'm such an amateur...it's quite hilarious. But, I'm having a blast and getting positive feedback from people I respect and admire...thanks for your support and love! Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment