Monday, July 4, 2011

My sphere of influence part 2

I believe that whatever personal growth I achieve will be the product of my spiritual life, my home life, and my social life. So I must continue to make wise decisions in how and with whom I spend my time with.

I’ve reached out to several women and included those that intimidate me. Just being around these women forces me out of my comfort level. They push me to improve in the areas I know I’m performing subpar. With the help of their positive influence, I hope to become a more devout Christ-follower, a more loving and submissive wife, a more nurturing mother, a more strategic businesswoman, and/or a stronger woman of influence to those around me.

I plan to host my first women’s get together in the next week or so. I’ve only begun with my outreach. I hope this list of empowering women continues to grow. I’m blessed to know so many amazing and successful women. But for now, I am testing the waters with a select few and with every intention to reach out to the masses…God willing.

No comments:

Post a Comment