Tuesday, May 24, 2011

I have the most amazing readers!

There are several readers of this blog that have shared with me who they are. And I’m flattered. I can only pray that my anonymous readership grows with each post. I want to take a moment to say thank you to each and everyone of you that made the effort to write me your thoughts, your feedback, your words of comfort, and your praises. I have received text messages, emails, facebook messages, and out-of-the-blue phone calls from people I never imagined would care to read what I have to share. Each time I get a reaffirming message about particular blog entries, my heart soars.

I began this blog during one of the most trying times in my life. To be honest, I began this blog when my marriage hit rock bottom and certain people in my life decided to walk away at such a crucial time. If you revert back to my very first post and get further into it about a year ago exactly, you may realize I have endured a tumultuous era in my adult life. I knew no other way than to tackle my personal defeats in a creative form of therapy. In pursuit of self-discovery within my own spirituality and faith in Christ, blogging was an outlet to very publicly share how I overcome trials and how prayer has changed me for the better.

I began this blog on a positive note. I wanted to encourage readers to never be complacent especially when it comes to your spiritual relationship with Christ. Behind every one of my rants and raves, I intended to praise people to success despite the improbable hardships. I hope it’s understood that I believe people should never settle for anything less than their personal best in any capacity. I receive confirmation from readers that my attempt to be as sweetly honest with my innermost thoughts is productive. So to everyone who cares to read what’s in my heart, I thank you and appreciate you more than you know. Thank you for your confirmation. Thank you for your encouragement. Thank you for your sympathy. Thank you for caring.

No comments:

Post a Comment