Friday, December 3, 2010

Beauty for a Cause 2011 Calendar

As of Decembe 7th, I should have 2011 calendars available for purchase. These are no ordinary calendars. Inside you’ll find beautiful women all adorned in clothing and accessories provided by Bittano at Mockingbird Station and the latest in the Mary Kay cosmetic line. Everyone involved in making this calendar possible did so out of generosity and the desire to support a great cause.



I believe I’m operating a Mary Kay business for several reasons. One particular reason is that I get to be surrounded by beautiful women who know style and class. One day I decided to take my passion for photo shoot production and MK cosmetics to a whole new uncharted level. I decided to produce and direct a 2-day photo shoot utilizing models I personally casted, a fashion-forward professional photographer I hired, and a hair and makeup team of exceptionally talented women I selected. It was a HUGE success! Not only did the pictures come out great, but everyone involved was so excited to support a cause.

I have recently become involved with Genesis Women’s Shelter in Dallas. I have also admired the community outreach that the Society of Young Philanthropists Dallas has so publicly displayed. This year, SYP Dallas has pledged an audacious goal to raise $25,000 to help Genesis Women’s Shelter. After having been encouraged to take my Mary Kay business and tie sales efforts towards a worthy cause at this year’s annual MK Seminar, I merged the two organizations’ efforts. I then decided that all proceeds of the 2011 calendar featuring beautiful and fashionable women will go towards SYP’s $25k goal.

As soon as I made the decision to plant this seed and watch it grow, the response has been overwhelming. As of Dec. 7th, my vision will become a reality as I will have in my hands copies of the calendar to distribute to anyone who’d like to support the variety of artistic talent, beauty and of course, the main cause. Buy a calendar at just $10 each and all proceeds will help SYP accomplish their pledged amount to help the women’s shelter. Not to mention, you’ll be supporting the small businesses and skill sets of the makeup artists, hair stylists and photographers who have graciously participated in the project. Below is a preview of the models. Contact me ASAP to reserve your copy of the Beauty for a Cause 2011 Calendar!







1 comment:

  1. Special thanks to the following for helping make all of this possible:

    Makeup Artists: Cher Hukill & Arlene Velasco
    Hair Stylists: Bianca Kier & Linette Samaniego

    Meridith Morton Photography

    Bittano at Mockingbird Station

    ReplyDelete